It’s been 3 weeks since I’ve started making changes in my life and today I can say I’m proud to have started this journey. It hasn’t been easy and it’s still only the start…but i feel good of the direction I’m headed.
In the first 3 weeks I’ve been able to achieve the following:
1. I haven’t eaten a single man made food product (candy, snacks, etc)
2. I haven’t eaten out once or had carry out
3. I haven’t had a single sip of pop or any other unnatural or man made drinks or juices
4. I haven’t had a single sip of alcohol
5. I haven’t consumed any breads or dairy
6. I no longer suffer from any gout flare ups
7. I have not had any heartburn or mid day exhaustion
8. I am down 15 lbs
9. I’ve been moving around more comfortably
10. My stress levels have decreased
Thats about it for now….I start working out come Monday where I hope for the lbs to start melting off and my energy level to sky rocket. I know I’ll hit some sticking points but I can’t wait to test out some theories on my body and break through those walls.
I’m excited for the direction I’m headed and for the improvements I’m making.
I’ve also signed up to volunteer at a pet rescue in Chicago coming this next month. It will be nice to get out there more, meet new people, do something different, hang out with some dogs!, and help a good cause.
I hope anyone reading this has identified a change they would like to make for themselves and are striving towards being a better version of who they currently are. Please continue to share!